An Affordable and Compliant Way to Record Employee Vaccine Cards
Collect Proof of Vaccine Paperwork with OnTask
Take the guesswork out of tracking who has and hasn’t been vaccinated for COVID-19 at your workplace. OnTask is a digital, HIPAA-compliant way to record proof of vaccinations.
Digitally Track Vaccination Records at Your Business
- Gather Proof of Vaccine Paperwork – Employees can upload vaccine documentation from any device, anywhere. And, built-in reminders automatically tell employees when it’s time to upload paperwork for their 2nd shot.
- Account for Exemptions – Some employees may be exempt from the vaccine. OnTask allows you to set up workflows to account for these exemptions, ensuring your business has full transparency into who has been vaccinated.
- Stay in Compliance – Easily track employees’ CDC cards in an easy-to-use dashboard, featuring legally binding eSignatures and multi-layer security to keep you HIPAA, SOC2, and FERPA compliant.
How it Works
- Sign up for a free trial of OnTask.
- Invite employees to submit their CDC card in OnTask after they’ve been vaccinated.
- Vaccine records are stored in OnTask and can be automatically routed to HR for review.