There are two different ways that you can download a document that is included as part of a workflow, from a DOWNLOAD button in an email notification, or from the OnTask Dashboard.
Before You Begin
Email Notification with Download Button
If an email task is configured with a DOWNLOAD button, the email recipient will be able to click the DOWNLOAD button in the email to download the specified document.
Download from the Dashboard
If you are a member of the group that owns a workflow, you can download a document associated with a workflow in the OnTask Dashboard:
- Log in to OnTask. If you’re already logged in, make sure you’re on the Dashboard in Manage mode.
- In the left sidebar, you’ll see all of the workflows for any groups of which you are a member, as well as any workflows in which you’re a participant.
- Click the workflow to select it.
- In the list of IN PROGRESS workflow instances, click the workflow instance associated with the document you want to download.
- This will open the right panel that displays information about that workflow instance.
- Click the paperclip icon to view downloadable documents.
- Select the document you want to download.