Edit an organization name and URL
An organization usually corresponds with your company, and it is recommended that you name your organization in a way that directly relates to your company. You are free to change your organization name at any time. You can also modify the custom portion of the URL that was randomly generated for your organization.
Before You Begin
You will need to be an organization owner to edit your organization name or URL. If you are a member of multiple organizations, you can change which organization you are acting upon by selecting the organization name from the dropdown in the account panel that opens when you click your account icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
Edit Organization Name or URL
- Log in to OnTask by visiting https://app.ontask.io.
- Click your account icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click Manage. (If you want to choose a different organization, select it from the dropdown to the right of the organization name.)
- Update the Organization Name field and/or update the organization URL by changing the Organization URL field.
- Click UPDATE ORGANIZATION.
Your organization has been updated.