Remove a completed workflow
You can remove completed workflows if, for example, you want to purge old records.
Before You Begin
To remove a completed workflow, you need to be an admin of the group that owns the workflow.
Remove a Completed Workflow
- If you’re not in the main OnTask Dashboard, click the “Dashboard” icon in the upper-right of the screen.
- In the left sidebar, click the workflow name.
- Click the COMPLETED tab.
- Locate the completed workflow instance you want to delete and select it.
- Click the “more” icon (…) to the far right.
- The icon will change to x. Click the x to remove the workflow.
- Click REMOVE WORKFLOW in the confirmation dialog box.
- You’ll now be able to view this canceled workflow on the CANCELED tab of the Dashboard.