Create a New Organization
You were prompted to create an organization when you created your OnTask account, however you can create additional organizations as needed. Any user can create new organizations.
Create New Organization
- Log in to OnTask.
- Click your account icon in the top-right corner of your screen to open the drop-down menu.
- Click “Switch Organization.”
- Click “Create Organization” in the bottom corner of the panel.
- Enter a name for your new organization in the “Organization Name” field as well as a Workspace name.
- Click “Create”.
- Your new Organization has been created and set to your active Organization.
Your new organization is created, and you are set as the organization owner. Next you may want to add organization members and/or groups. See Overview of Organizations, Groups, and Members for more information about how these things relate to one another.