A confidentiality agreement is a legally binding contractual agreement between two parties, promising to keep specific information confidential. Sound daunting? It doesn’t have to be. Take the weight out of this part of your process with OnTask’s confidentiality agreement template. Make it simple and straightforward for parties to complete their side of the agreement with this user-friendly template from OnTask.
A Free Confidentiality Agreement Form Template To Protect Your Intellectual Property
Getting agreements from the right people at the right time of the process can seem intimidating. With OnTask, that’s a thing of the past. Help reduce the intimidation factor and simplify collecting signatures by making the process digital with this confidentiality agreement template.
- Outline Clear Expectations
- Isolate Intellectual Property
- Protect Sensitive Information
- Reuse the Template
- Customize Fields
- Save Time & Simplify Processes
When to Use the Confidentiality Agreement Template
Our simplistic template gives signers a quick and easy way to review and sign the confidentiality agreements your team sends. Complete with customizable fields, this template is designed to be flexible to fit your needs.
“As a package, OnTask provides all these different tools under one company, as opposed to us having to go to multiple third-party companies.”
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agreement date - Setting the date on which the agreement goes into effect is essential.
- Descriptions of the two parties involved - Include names and identification to ensure there are no misunderstandings if the document is challenged in a court of law
- Reason for the agreement - State why the agreement is being created, and what is expected of each party
- Include any company property involved - Describe any confidential information be held secret under this agreement in great detail to ensure protection in a court of law