Transfer ownership of an organization
As an organization owner, you may wish to transfer ownership to another member of the organization. Upon transferring ownership, you will be demoted to an organization admin. For more information on the permissions of an organization admin, see Overview of Organizations, Groups, and Members.
Before You Begin
You will need to be an organization owner to transfer ownership of your organization. If you are a member of multiple organizations, you can change which organization you are acting upon by selecting the organization name from the dropdown in the account panel that opens when you click your account icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Log in to OnTask by visiting https://app.ontask.io.
- Click your account icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Click Manage. (If you want to choose a different organization, select it from the dropdown to the right of the organization name.)
- Click Transfer Ownership.
- Select an existing member of the organization from the Select Member dropdown.
- Click TRANSFER.
You have successfully transferred ownership of the organization.