Enhance Your Sales Process with OnTask’s Salesforce Integration
Easily export documents and data collected by OnTask into Salesforce to better manage contracts, quotes, and follow-ups.
About the Salesforce Integration
OnTask’s Salesforce integration allows you to send documents and forms from an OnTask workflow directly to Salesforce for easy access. Files are automatically sent upon document completion.
What You Need
- OnTask account
- Admin access to Salesforce
How to Get Set Up
- Log in to Salesforce, click “New Connected App”, fill out the requested info, and click save
- Get the consumer secret from your Salesforce account
- Create a workflow with a web form and “Export Document” task
- Designate Salesforce as the destination in the “Export Document” task
- Add the Salesforce info when prompted by OnTask and click “Connect to Salesforce”
Salesforce x OnTask Benefits
Take your sales automation to the next level.
Easy Document Preparation
Prepare and sign documents like contracts and quotes in OnTask, then route them to any existing or customized Salesforce entity.
Automated Data Collection
Generate documents using information gathered from OnTask web forms and transfer them to Salesforce automatically.
Spend less time manually uploading documents and more time focusing on converting sales opportunities.
Keep prospect information organized by routing key data and documents to the appropriate Salesforce destinations.
View More Integrations
See our full list of integrations.
Have a CRM, HRIS system, or other client management tool you can’t live without? Using OnTask’s Zapier integration, you can connect the apps you love and let the productivity flow.
Stay in sync. Automatically export documents into Google Drive as part of your workflow for easy cross-platform access.
Manage and store documents with ease. OnTask’s Sharepoint integrations allow you to export documents to SharePoint’s powerful web-based team collaboration software as part of your workflow.
Access the documents you collect in the platforms you’re already using. OnTask’s Dropbox integration allows you to collect responses from users, and automatically send completed forms and documents to your desired Dropbox location.
Amazon S3 is a highly secure web-based storage solution for businesses. OnTask’s Amazon S3 integration allows you to automatically export completed documents to your selected storage bucket as part of your workflow.
What Processes Does the Salesforce Integration Work for?
- Exporting sales contracts
- Exporting customer quotes
- Exporting signed documents
- Exporting documents generated from form data
- Exporting combined documents
- Exporting templated documents
Don’t See the Integration You’re Looking For?
We’re here to ensure you have the tools to succeed. If you don’t see the integration you’re looking for, request it here.