Track vaccination and test results at your workplace
Track COVID-19 vaccinations and test results, and collect health screenings with ease
- COVID-19 Vaccination Tracking – Allow employees to upload their proof of vaccination or request an exemption, with reminders for additional shots and boosters
- COVID-19 Test Result Collection – Monitor employee wellness status, with the ability to submit COVID-19 test results and route to the proper parties for review
- COVID-19 Health Screenings – Accessed via a link or QR code, easily launch health screenings for employees to complete, and approve or deny entry based on answers
Execute Your COVID-19 Protocol with Ease
Tracking COVID-19 vaccinations shouldn't be a struggle. We’re here to help.
Stay on track, stay on schedule. Get up and running with COVID-19 tracking in just a few days using OnTask.
- Pre-built, reusable templates make deploying vaccine workflows easy. Simply update info, set reminders, and start sending.
Conditional Business Logic
- Account for exemptions, multi- and booster shots and more all in a single workflow using conditional logic.
Secure Document Upload
- Make it easy for employees to upload their CDC-issued proof of vaccination documents as well as COVID-19 test results.
- Set reminders to your preferred amount of time to let employees know when it’s time to upload their next shot or booster.
Eliminate paperwork with legally-binding eSignatures, allowing employees to certify the information submitted is true and accurate.
Access from Any Device
Give employees the ability to submit test results and health screening information from any device before they enter your office.
See OnTask’s Vaccination Tracker in Action
HIPAA, FERPA and SOC2 Compliant
With industry-leading security standards, OnTask makes it easy to collect and track sensitive information across industries. Our digital signatures are legally binding under the ESIGN Act and include a certificate for a complete electronic audit trail, meaning your data is safe and secure, whether it’s COVID-19 related paperwork, or any of the other forms that are vital to your business.