May 2021 Product Release Notes
May Product Release
We’ve been hard at work this month, and have rolled out some user-friendly updates we think you’re going to love. Keep reading to see what’s new for the month of May:
Updated Workflow Builder Experience
We’re incredibly excited to announce the launch of our newly updated Workflow Builder experience. Our goal is to make OnTask as transparent and easy to use as possible, so that you can feel confident building and editing the workflows you need. Some of the new features we’ve created to help you do that include:
- Participant Tracking – Users can easily see who is assigned to what task with new color-coded participant tracking.
- Workflow Health Monitor – This new feature warns users when a workflow has errors and is unable to launch. Simply click on the health monitor to see what needs to be fixed, and to be taken to the spot in the workflow that needs revisions.
- Streamlined Editing Capabilities – All form editing options have been moved into categories in the editor, and a new visual logic branch editing feature has been added.
- Expanded Help Center Content – Throughout the Workflow Builder, question mark icons have been added with helpful information and tips on navigating the platform.
- Easier Editing for Existing Workflows – Users can now search for specific participants or tasks within the workflows, no matter how large or small, using the newly added search function.
We can’t wait to see what you create with the newly updated Workflow Builder.
Newly Added API Endpoints
Following the release of our Find & Replace API in April, we’ve created a host of new API endpoints to help you take control of your documents and forms. This new API release will allow customers to:
- Create a list of all instances of a particular workflow
- Obtain a list of documents created in a particular workflow instance using an instance ID
- Download finalized documents from OnTask using the desired document’s document ID
Customer Requests Resolved:
- Help center “Contact Us” button upgraded with options to speak with an OnTask team member directly, or to the owner of the OnTask organization the user is working in.
- Added ability for organization members who are also group admins to perform bulk launches
- Patched issue with bulk launch failures occurring from extra white space present around CSV values